All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Darren Bell

bankruptcy attorney kills the deal

I've recently had two potential short sales in a row killed by two different bankruptcy attorneys. In both cases, the seller has been disch…

Started by Luther Fisher

1 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Short Sale Web Site

Hi IM trying to put a Short sale web site that i can have seller to go to and have them fill a form to see if they qauilfy for a short sale…

Started by Gerry Pagano

1 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Severe Negligence/Illegal Activity of U.S. Bank:

We moved to Colorado from St. Louis, MO, over 1.5 years ago. The St. Louis real estate market had dropped precipitously during the recessio…

Started by Laura Hamlett

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Opening Escrow before a bank approves the Short Sale

I have been doing Short Sales for some time now, closed several successfully with a track record of 3 months upon taking a short sale listi…

Started by Terry Maness

3 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Darren Bell

Outsourcing Short Sale Processing

Hello Everyone!  I am new here to this forum. I see that everyone is extremely helpful with each other in providing valuable advice and re…

Started by Chris Fuelling

0 May 28, 2015

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

FNMA---They are terrible (Part 137)

I know everyone is having issues with FNMA's incredibly ridiculous values. Has anyone or does anyone have a contact and FNMA that may be ab…

Started by Megan Brooks

5 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Ocwen Short Sale Guidelines

What do you all think about Ocwen's guideline of 8% guideline and 10% Max on Closing cost. This includes Commission, Realty Transfer Fee, A…

Started by Hugo W Meza

12 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************