All Discussions Tagged 'on' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Freddie Mac denied PCS orders hardship; payments on time

My husband is active duty, we used the PCS orders hardship that came out in August 2012.  Today, FM denied our short sale request based on…

Started by Darlene Parker

11 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Darlene Parker

withdrawing an offer on Equator

I was working a short sale on Equator, (WFB) and the buyer walked, before we submitted the SS Affidavit and some other docs requested.  I h…

Started by Jill Ford

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Michael P. Jensen

FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

The FBI is focusing its attention on real estate brokers to see whether or not the broker submitted all offers to the lender in a short s…

Started by Donna Paul

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

I started doing short sales in 2007. The majority of agents in the area didn't want to touch those very time consuming deals. After 5 years…

Started by Maria Evans

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

Short Sales on Home Refinanced after 1/09/2009?

A possible short sale client said that her mortgage lender (Bank of America) said they are not eligible  for a short sale because they refi…

Started by christinevmcinerney

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

Howdy Folks -   Just curious if anyone is seeing short sale approvals when the seller isn't delinquent.  We just did one, but the seller wa…

Started by Christopher Pendleton

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

Tip for BPO dispute

I am thankful for all the advice in this site. I wanted to give this tip out to others that have had issues getting a bad BPO disputed. I a…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

0 Feb 19, 2012

HELP!! Wells Fargos Won't Release Insurance Claim Check Delaying Short Sale Closing

We subitted an offer on a Wells Fargo FHA preforeclosure.  In the offer we stated that the home was located in the path of a major hail sto…

Started by Sherri Wellborn

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

SHort Sale closings in Brevard Country, FLorida

Since 2007, I have embraced the short sale client - having gone through the process myself. Each year I have increased SS closings signific…

Started by reva harris

0 Jan 15, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************