All Discussions Tagged 'not' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Chase won't approve Short sale (Mtg not 60 days Late)

Chase won't approve a short sale that Im working on in Maryland because the MI Company Raidian said the mortgage has to be 60 days late. Wh…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Icesis Cruz

Can't get PNC to Budge on 2nd Lien Payoff!

I have a short sale with BofA as the 1st and PNC as the 2nd. PNC wants $15,000. BofA will only give them 8%. I got the buyer to kick in som…

Started by Kelly Townsend

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

I started doing short sales in 2007. The majority of agents in the area didn't want to touch those very time consuming deals. After 5 years…

Started by Maria Evans

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

Short Sale on an IndyMac 2nd - Questions....

I would love some input here!  I have a new SS transaction with BAC as the FIRST, which is not being shorted, and IndyMac as the 2nd.  BAC…

Started by Michelle L Houze PLLC

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

Howdy Folks -   Just curious if anyone is seeing short sale approvals when the seller isn't delinquent.  We just did one, but the seller wa…

Started by Christopher Pendleton

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

Tip for BPO dispute

I am thankful for all the advice in this site. I wanted to give this tip out to others that have had issues getting a bad BPO disputed. I a…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

0 Feb 19, 2012

BOA HAFA short sale denied

My client lost her job and is using her savings to pay her mortgage. I was informed that the Hafa Short Sale was denied because she was not…

Started by Icesis Cruz

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************