All Discussions Tagged 'mortgage' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

I've been getting many inquiries from homeowners about what they can do if they lost their home to foreclosure and have a junior lienholder…

Started by Peter J Kim

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

There is light at the end of the Tunnel

Get your FREE Short Sale report here.  Chances are, you or someone you know in Lawrenceville is facing the possibility of foreclosure.…

Started by Richard Simpson

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Smitty

shortsale on a mortgage discharged in bankruptcy?

This is a new one on me. I am hoping someone has experience with this.  I have a listing appointment with a couple who had a bankruptcy abo…

Started by Jill Ford

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

Does Second have a right to reduce agent commission?

I have a short sale with BOA on the first, Chase (turned over to a lawyer) is on the second. The first is for $180,000 and the second is fo…

Started by Karen Kitzel

20 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

I'm going to make this as short, but comprehensive as possible. I currently live in NJ, but am moving at the end of the school year to SW F…

Started by Carla Giampaglia

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

Carrington Mortgage..any updates???

Just took a Short Sale Listing with one loan being serviced by Carrington.  Looked it up, joined the group, but it appears there isn't much…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

7 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

2nd Loan or Mortgage is Higher Balance Than 1st Loan or Mortgage - HAFA Short Sale ?

The 2nd mortgage is a Home Equity Line and balance is significantly more than the 1st mortgage. So, 1st mortgage would be paid in full with…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

7 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

Life after a Short Sale

Recently, I've had a couple of friends that have had to short sale their homes.  In fact, one friend lost his home in foreclosure before th…

Started by Stephen B. McWilliam

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Stephen B. McWilliam

Short Sale with 21st. Mortgage Corp,,,,,HELP!!!!

I have a mobile home listing that I took over for a friend.  We have had it on the market for about a year at the price the lender set as t…

Started by Raymond Henson

0 Jan 25, 2012

Getting MI info from a lender

I'm looking for a demand letter or some verbiage that I can use to request some information from BOA. Does anyone have anything or any succ…

Started by Pat Glenn

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************