All Discussions Tagged 'lien' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Ben Benita

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

3 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Citi Bank Second Mortgage

Has anyone had experience negotiating a Citi second mortgage when Ocwen has the first?  If so, what was your experience and how did you nav…

Started by Bernadine Hunter

3 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Bernadine Hunter

Greetree Short Sale / Fannie Mae

Just received a Green tree approval and they keep referring me back to the FANNIE GUIDELINES which are a bit confusing to me . My first…

Started by P Nicolas Velecico

2 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Navy Federal Junior Lien Holder Negotiation

We are buyers nearing the end of a short sale that has been going on for 3+ months.  The property had 3 liens and the first 2 have been app…

Started by Harris Jones

3 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Diane Gish

Ever Seen This? 1st refuses to put payoff to 2nd on approval letter!

Title company is threatening to refuse to issue title. The first lender servicer (SPS) is refusing to put on its approval letter a payoff t…

Started by BJ Stulles

2 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Can't get PNC to Budge on 2nd Lien Payoff!

I have a short sale with BofA as the 1st and PNC as the 2nd. PNC wants $15,000. BofA will only give them 8%. I got the buyer to kick in som…

Started by Kelly Townsend

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

I have a short sale going with Chase as the 1st lien holder, SLS as the 2nd lien holder and an attorney who is representing Discover card a…

Started by Team Thayer

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

Judgement

I have a property that has been approved by Ocwen but have two additional liens that have to be paid off prior to closing and the seller do…

Started by Diane Donnelly

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

BOA Short Sale with 2 Junior Liens & Bankruptcy

I've got a BOA/HUD short sale approval but 2 junior liens (a local bank and a mechanics lien, both have judgements) that won't accept the $…

Started by Sherine Price

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************