All Discussions Tagged 'in' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Foreign Seller in California; Withholding Tax required?

My Short Sale Seller is a foreigner.  California requires Fed/State Tax Withholding on any sales by a foreigner.  Short Sales Net zero..doe…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

6 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

short sale with Property Management Company in the middle.

Has any body done a short sale with a Prop. Management Co. in the middle of the transaction. The Prop. Management lease expires on 9.23.11.…

Started by Armando Arroyo

3 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

BOA SS is not moving in Equator despite "escalations" Suggestions?

I have a stand alone 2nd mtg. being worked through Equator.  Strange that they asked us to negotiate the 1st before the 2nd.  The 1st was t…

Started by Lisa Bennett

7 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Lisa Bennett

Tip for BPO dispute

I am thankful for all the advice in this site. I wanted to give this tip out to others that have had issues getting a bad BPO disputed. I a…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

0 Feb 19, 2012

Wells Fargo Approval SS - Do I still pay monthly mortgage

I am current on my mortgage.  I applied for a short sale with Wells Fargo and was approved late July.  I am being told from one person at W…

Started by Nanette Schoppmann

8 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Nanette Schoppmann

Multiple lenders short sale

I am currently working a short sale where the offered price pays the first mortgage holder (VA loan) in full, and has about 60% for each of…

Started by Jill Ford

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Cody Lampariello

Are you Looking to buy a myrtle beach short sale?

If you are considering buying a short sale? More and more homes listed for sale these days are short sales and buying one can save you 20 p…

Started by mikestephenk

0 Sep 28, 2011

Does a Deed in Lieu skip the Trustee Sale???

Hello Superstars,    Newbie here with a question.  When a seller chooses to go with a Deed in Lieu of foreclosure, does the lender take the…

Started by Sandro

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Sandro

Please help with Short Sale in Bankruptcy!

There's a 1st (Chase) and a 2nd (Key Bank) on the property. The sellers filed Chapter 11 (reorganization). Per court order, the seller's pl…

Started by Cheri Smith

4 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************