All Discussions Tagged 'hafa' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act Extension?

Could January 1st, 2014 really be the end of it? Anyone have any insight? I looked on the status of the bill and it says only a 1% chance o…

Started by Megan Brooks

8 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Hericson Torres

PNC approves California short sale in record time!

I had heard horror stories about PNC...thru tons of threads on the  internet and this site and other short sale help sites and forums..so w…

Started by Sheyenne Schultz

0 Mar 5, 2013

MUST READ: Pennymac Short Sale Supervisor Says He Knows & Doesn't Like the Buyer ??

I had to write about this-- maybe because of freedom of speech or just to see if anyone else finds this to be strange. I have been working…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

AMO (formerly utls) saya BAC equator glitch causing delay

Hafa short sale has been an ongoing process with Amo since November. The price of the offer is high enough to yield 98% of what is owed. Se…

Started by Carol Green

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

HAFA short sale delayed by US Bank/Freddie Mac indefinitely - help?

I've been working on this one for 379 days and am on my 5th set of buyers.  US Bank got it to go HAFA but the BPO came back too high so we…

Started by Liane Jamason

2 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

Anyone heard of a successful HARP modification?

I wasn't really aware of what it was but apparently its for people like myself who bought in 2005, got an ARM (dumb!) at a high interest ra…

Started by Liane Jamason

0 Sep 26, 2011

B of A HAFA SSA List Price TOO HIGH - Lising Agent putting price on MLS lower than SSA Value...

On a HAFA B of A Short Sale, Can a Realtor list the property under what the Short Sale Agreement states?   Will Bank of America want to see…

Started by Jessica Anaya

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Jessica Anaya

HELP Need blank copies of HAFA documents.

Hi BofA sent my client their HAFA documents last night and several files are corrupt.  I need the Hardship, financial worksheet and the 450…

Started by Rain Silverhawk

4 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by R Mial

Bank of America HAFA Future Job Relocation

Hi all   I have a client inquiring on a HAFA short sale with B of A. They have a job offer in another state. Borrowers are current on their…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Nate Gerard

HAFA, 3 liens and the 1st getting full payout... is it possible?

Looking for feedback as this is the first of this kind I have run into. 1st & 2nd same servicer. 1st is Fannie owned. 3rd is another…

Started by tanyafranzen

5 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by tanyafranzen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************