All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evictions/Foreclosure Moratorium ending - Covid-19

Given the CDC eviction moratorium guidance and it's effect via-a-vis foreclosures, and coupled with state foreclosure pause, will the marke…

Started by Bob Reinhard

1 Dec 21, 2020
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Dyck O’Neal, Inc

I'm working on a Short sale with Dyck O’Neal, Inc as the second mortgage. The home is ready to foreclose 4/30/10. I may be able to settle t…

Started by Jennifer Klein

2 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Nicole Espinosa

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Ben Benita

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

3 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

Hello Short Sale Superstars! We are set to release a Short Sale Super Star Survival Guide and we want your Tips; We want to know your BEST…

Started by Brett Goldsmith

33 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

Preparing to have favorable results on your short sale

Prepare buyer & seller with time frames, potential delays & favorable options for all. Make certain you submit a "complete package…

Started by Holly Pring

0 Feb 4, 2017

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Aurora Loan Services (ALS) approval letter language from May 2011 to present

Does anyone have an approval letter they can share where ALS state that there is a 120 day hold unless you purchase in Colorado and you can…

Started by Wendy J Thomas

0 Oct 14, 2014

Suntrust foreclosure sale date pending

Hi all, I have a short sale that I have just started with Suntrust and they are going to foreclose on October 28th without even reviewing t…

Started by Clea Annecchiarico

8 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Clea Annecchiarico

Can I proceed with a client's short sale once they have just had a judicial foreclosure notice recorded?

I just got referred to a client and when I pulled the prelim it showed WF has just recorded a civil foreclosure a week earlier. They still…

Started by Rene Gillette

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************