All Discussions Tagged 'fargo' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Darren Bell

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Darren Bell

Wells Fargo decline short sale buyer ?

After process a short sale for over a year and providing all the right documents the bank decline the offer twice by saying "the current bu…

Started by Newyorker

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Can I proceed with a client's short sale once they have just had a judicial foreclosure notice recorded?

I just got referred to a client and when I pulled the prelim it showed WF has just recorded a civil foreclosure a week earlier. They still…

Started by Rene Gillette

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

$14,000 apart.

Almost 7months ago we put an offer on a distressed short sale home.  ( Not sure if I am using the term distressed properly because what I m…

Started by Britt

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

SS process once the property is entered into WF equator system

4.5 months ago my husband and I submitted an offer on a home listed as a short sale property.  It was quickly accepted by the seller (on Oc…

Started by Britt

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

Wells Fargo Will Not Postpone Sale Date With Short Sale Approved

Does anyone know who to talk to or where to go to talk to someone who can postpone a foreclosure sale date in Wells Fargo.  The sale date i…

Started by Ruth Jacobs

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Where am I in shortsale process

I am a buyer for a short sale in Massachusetts.  My offer was accepted by the Seller on February 3rd but I honestly have no idea where we a…

Started by James Rizzitano

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Does anyone know the phone number of the Wells Fargo Legal Department- urgent!!

HI, I desperately need the phone number of Wells Fargo legal department. Without boring you all with the details. I have a sale, where afte…

Started by Lauren Nemeschansky

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Noelia Bendigo

HELP! Wells not willing to review over valued demand on short sale

Hi y'all. Wells problem. Negotiator, Trey Johnson out of Ft Mill, SC is demanding $122K on short sale when we have had it previously approv…

Started by Eddie Petrie

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************