All Discussions Tagged 'fannie' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FNMA---They are terrible (Part 137)

I know everyone is having issues with FNMA's incredibly ridiculous values. Has anyone or does anyone have a contact and FNMA that may be ab…

Started by Megan Brooks

5 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Greentree 2nd that was charged off telling me they don't have to abide by Fannie Mae Guidelines

Does anyone know the validity of this?  Greentree told me that when the file goes to charge off that they can ask for whatever they want an…

Started by Jennifer Beltrame

11 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

has Fannie changed what they will allow for 2nd lien?

Has Fannie Mae raised the limits they are willing to allow for 2nd lien holders from 6%? (or did I dream that conversation?)

Started by Jill Ford

4 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Mortgage Assigned to Fannie Mae. How do I initiate a short sale?

My client is hoping to short sell her home.  In conducting the research I found that her mortgage was assigned by her lender - Amnet Mortga…

Started by Tom Murphy

13 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by jay grant

How Is The MI company dictating short sale approval when there is no MI!

The negotiator on my "Fannie Mae" owned loan/property is saying the borrower has a MI on the property and all terms are being dictated by t…

Started by Terrie Leighton

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ray Snook

This may put a Wrench in some short sales...Oh Great! FANNIE MAE is now in the Landlord business Renting homes back to home owners if they do DIL!

The Deed-for-Lease (D4L) Program aims to minimize neighborhood blight and encourage house price stabilization by cutting down on foreclosur…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

0 Nov 6, 2009

Bank of America - Two Strikes and Buyer Walks!

I got the second approval letter from Bank of America today… That’s right, we are on approval #2- same buyer! This Destin Florida short sal…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

14 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************