All Discussions Tagged 'date' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ocwen

Help!   I submitted Ocwens short sale package on Dec. 16th and again on Jan 15th.   They keep saying 'we don't have it'.   As I both faxed…

Started by Deborah Underwood

10 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Must close the short sale 20 days prior to the scheduled foreclosure date-rule for Florida?

Below is copied/pasted note from negotiator. We received an approval letter today, for closing Monday, August 5th. We asked for an extensio…

Started by Ellen Dittman

7 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

NEED ESCALATION INFO!!- Foreclosure date on Jan 2

Hey fellow colleagues, I have a couple short-sales with Nationstar and for this one particular deal, the negotiators I ahve been assigned t…

Started by Carmel Joseph

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

Wells Fargo Will Not Postpone Sale Date With Short Sale Approved

Does anyone know who to talk to or where to go to talk to someone who can postpone a foreclosure sale date in Wells Fargo.  The sale date i…

Started by Ruth Jacobs

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

Here's the situation.  My clients stopped paying the mortgage 3 years ago when their son (5 at the time) was diagnosed with ALL - a form of…

Started by Liane Jamason

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

Foreclosure date June 16th - closing date June 17th.....hopefully

Does anyone have any suggestions or especially inspiring stories (to give me HOPE) of getting a sale postponed (2nd time, however 1st time…

Started by Julie Cendejas

4 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Julie Cendejas

Anyone have names of Management at Provident Funding?

I have a beautiful approval from Provident Funding from October, requiring NO note and NO deficiency.    Approval expired in November a…

Started by Joanna Piette

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************