All Discussions Tagged 'closing' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flipping restriction on Short Sale

I am considering purchasing a short sale as an investor (paying cash so no loan involved) and have already identified a cash buyer for me t…

Started by Angelia McDaniel

2 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Flagstar approval letters

I have received an approval letter from Flagstar but my closing agent is not satisfied with the content. He says it does not clarify how Ra…

Started by Pam Schwartz

6 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Pam Schwartz

FHA Short Sale & Closing Costs...

I'm pretty sure I know the answer...here's to hoping for different answer! Short Sale participation letter states: "If the loan is FHA insu…

Started by Caroline Simmons

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

Must close the short sale 20 days prior to the scheduled foreclosure date-rule for Florida?

Below is copied/pasted note from negotiator. We received an approval letter today, for closing Monday, August 5th. We asked for an extensio…

Started by Ellen Dittman

7 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Closing Cost Assistance in an FHA Short Sale

What success have any of you had in getting more than 1% of the purchase price in closing cost assistance for the buyer? I know the FHA pro…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Chad Murdock

Freddie Mac closing instructions

I'm negotiating a Chase short sale with Freddie Mac as the investor and I want to share closing instructions that I was told are "fairly ne…

Started by Cheri Smith

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Bank of America declines ShortSale 13 days AFTER receiving SS Aproval letter AND Closing!!!

I need advise please!! BOA sent a SS Approval letter on Oct 12 to close by Oct 21. I was not required for a cash contribution or promisory…

Started by Arlene Morales

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Arlene Morales

SHort Sale closings in Brevard Country, FLorida

Since 2007, I have embraced the short sale client - having gone through the process myself. Each year I have increased SS closings signific…

Started by reva harris

0 Jan 15, 2012

Buyer to contribute to 2nd Lienholder - Does location on HUD matter?

Okay, so it's established that if the buyer is going to contribute to the second to get them to release their lien, it must be on the HUD.…

Started by Sean Crosier

9 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Crosier

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************