All Discussions Tagged 'bankruptcy' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dyck O’Neal, Inc

I'm working on a Short sale with Dyck O’Neal, Inc as the second mortgage. The home is ready to foreclose 4/30/10. I may be able to settle t…

Started by Jennifer Klein

2 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Nicole Espinosa

bankruptcy attorney kills the deal

I've recently had two potential short sales in a row killed by two different bankruptcy attorneys. In both cases, the seller has been disch…

Started by Luther Fisher

1 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

BOA Short Sale with 2 Junior Liens & Bankruptcy

I've got a BOA/HUD short sale approval but 2 junior liens (a local bank and a mechanics lien, both have judgements) that won't accept the $…

Started by Sherine Price

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Need a "Bankruptcy 101" crash-course as BK pertains to short sale, credit, etc ...

I just got off the phone with a homeowner who told me it's too late to go the route of a short sale as he has already filed for Chapter 7 B…

Started by Mike Mondy

15 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

I've been getting many inquiries from homeowners about what they can do if they lost their home to foreclosure and have a junior lienholder…

Started by Peter J Kim

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

shortsale on a mortgage discharged in bankruptcy?

This is a new one on me. I am hoping someone has experience with this.  I have a listing appointment with a couple who had a bankruptcy abo…

Started by Jill Ford

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

HAFA Short Sale in Bankruptcy

Hello, Everyone, I just started working on a file where the sellers are in Chapter 13 bankruptcy and need to short sell.  The lender is We…

Started by Andrew Utter

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Utter

Does bankruptcy solve debt for both debtors if only one filed?

I have a short sale that is part of a bankruptcy that was settled a couple of years ago. Neither lien on the property was ever reaffirmed.…

Started by Samuel Hilbert

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

How do we get a house released from bankruptcy so that we can purchase it?

My husband and I live in Charlotte, NC. We really want to purchase a house that is now held up in bankruptcy. April 22: We submitted our…

Started by Denise Travers

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Short sales and Bankruptcies??

I was recently approached by a fellow agent to process a short sale for her client who is going through bankruptcy. I have heard in the pas…

Started by Stephanie Grantham

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************