All Discussions Tagged 'bank' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am the buyer of a short sale through BofA Please help!

1/29/14 Made offer $99,900 and no closing assistance (seller accepted) We had our inspection and found mold in attic, broken sump pump, and…

Started by Jody Horn

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jody Horn

I am frustrated with Bank of America

How do I get money negotiated for the seller. The bank offers all this help and money and when the seller goes for it they say ooops too la…

Started by sandra gross

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

BOA Short Sale with 2 Junior Liens & Bankruptcy

I've got a BOA/HUD short sale approval but 2 junior liens (a local bank and a mechanics lien, both have judgements) that won't accept the $…

Started by Sherine Price

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Flagstar Bank - Current Escalation contacts?

Hi Superstars - we have a property that we've submitted a shortsale package to Flagstar bank (Michigan)  and have had No success in getting…

Started by M Lang

0 Mar 26, 2013

Has anyone worked with Key Bank 2nd?

Property is in AZ. Key bank has a second and will not approve the ss. The owner has send in 4 budgets with supporting details and they keep…

Started by Walt Pimentel

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Debbie Tuttle

Need a Higher Up Contact at FHA/HUD please!

Anyone got a higher up contact at FHA/HUD? I have a Bank of America short sale that's been going for months and we got one extension on it…

Started by Liane Jamason

6 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

HOW I MOVED MY OWN SHORTSALE OFF 'STALLED' by BANK

Dear Superstars, I had listed my home for shortsale in anticipation of looming financial 'distress', in order to be a pro-active seller and…

Started by Mitch Crow

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mitch Crow

Delinquent HOA Dues

I'm a buyer on a US Bank short sale property.  First offer was rejected, getting prepared to make another one.  The seller is $40,000 delin…

Started by Trevor Keyes

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

NEGOTIATION STAND STILL(help 911)

Ok , So ive been working this shortsale here in sacramento california for close to a year now. Where do i start? This SS is a fha loan. One…

Started by TERRY POWE

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Be careful - BOA deficiency payment after short sale closing

We have a Buyer attempting to purchase a new primary residence; a SFR non-FNMA short sale.  We also represent the Seller in the transaction…

Started by Stephen B. McWilliam

0 May 30, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************