All Discussions Tagged 'and' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REO FIRE HOW DOES SPS DEAL WITH IT

Does anyone know who do I contact to get the Forced Place policy to pay out? The place was burnt out and now its wide open/ I learned the D…

Started by Dot Nicklus

1 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Listing a condo is the Bay Area with a Loan Mod service by Nation Star

I am listing a property with a Loan Modification serviced by Nation Star. Has 2 loans and was told by seller they applied for loan mod and…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

2 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Chase FHA shortsale

I have a new client that I started working in July 2014 on a FHA shortsale with Chase. This new client had another attorney working on it…

Started by Joan Vaca

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Joan Vaca

Can a Bank set their own HAFA Program Guidelines?!!!

Hello, We have been negotiating a Short Sale that had originally both mortgages with Homeward Residential. Now, the 2nd was transferred to …

Started by Jorge Mier

18 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act - Do You Think it will be extended?

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation. Right now most borrowers and sellers seem to qualify for this relief, exemp…

Started by Chad Stewart

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

Short Sale Hardship Reaons

I'm wondering if anyone has had increased crime get approved as a reason for doing a short sale? I've had economic circumstances (job loss,…

Started by Shannon Jones

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Shannon Jones

Bank of America declines ShortSale 13 days AFTER receiving SS Aproval letter AND Closing!!!

I need advise please!! BOA sent a SS Approval letter on Oct 12 to close by Oct 21. I was not required for a cash contribution or promisory…

Started by Arlene Morales

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Arlene Morales

Freddie Mac will not Approve Seller Credit to be used for VA Required Home Repair (Servicer - Wells Fargo)

Hey Experts Out There,   I have a VA Buyer that is purchasing a Wells Fargo Short Sale where the First Mortgage Security is held by Freddie…

Started by Ken Patterson

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ken Patterson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************