All Discussions Tagged 'VA' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ocwen payoff for second on a VA loan

I have a military family with orders out of state. They have a VA loan through Ocwen and a second through Citi. Right now we are having an…

Started by Elizabeth Benitez

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

BoA VA loan short sale

Has anyone dealt with a VA loan short sale.  The issue is I cannot use the equator system so in having to deal with the agents in the short…

Started by Kim Devlin

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Kim Devlin

Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

I'm posting this ? as Sylivia brought in up and I am curious to the answer as well.            Q: is the required 88% net of the VA apprais…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Freddie Mac will not Approve Seller Credit to be used for VA Required Home Repair (Servicer - Wells Fargo)

Hey Experts Out There,   I have a VA Buyer that is purchasing a Wells Fargo Short Sale where the First Mortgage Security is held by Freddie…

Started by Ken Patterson

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ken Patterson

VA Short Sale BPO Too High

My short sale offer on a VA property was rejected because the BPO was much higher than anyone would pay. It was so high that the WF Negotia…

Started by Kathleen Sheridan

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Richard

Loan modification on Vacant house

Had a client inform me today that they are at least 2 months behind in payments for a house they are not living in. She stated Cenlar has t…

Started by Janice MacMillan

4 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************