All Discussions Tagged 'Short' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chase + HAFA incentive = $33,000 for my seller! Now RTR wants the $30,000.00

I have seen a like thread here and need to see if any other agents can offer some solutions. Chase has approved my clients short sale with…

Started by Sidney Kutchuk

26 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

USDA Short Sales

I have a short sale with Chase that is a USDA short sale. I don't remember the last time I did a USDA, but was wondering if anyone has got…

Started by Fabiano Desouza

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Fabiano Desouza

Chandler Short Sales

A team of enthusiastic and focused, educated and seasoned professionals who consult and advise our clients to smartly invest and timely se…

Started by debbie hill

0 Mar 13, 2013

Window Of Opportunity For Short Sellers This 2013?

Hi guys, Thought I might share my opinion on the housing market and the window of opportunity distressed homeowners have this 2013. Full ar…

Started by Peter J Kim

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Harry Clay

BOA declined my short sale because the appraisal come in below the agreed upon price and I get this...

Ok Let me give you a little history to this BOA file.  Everything has been handled in Equator.  When first negotiated the homeowner qualifi…

Started by TABETHA SIBLEY

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Will Banks Approve a Sale that includes an IRS 1031 Exchange? Has anybody run into this?

Hello Everybody, Just received an offer on a short sale listing (B of A 1st, Chase 2nd). The contract stipulates that the sellers coopera…

Started by Beth Larsen

10 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

Zions Bank

I doing a commercial short sale with Zions Bank out of Utah. Does anyone have any information on where to begin? Thanks

Started by Ernie Gonzales

0 Feb 5, 2013

Can a Bank set their own HAFA Program Guidelines?!!!

Hello, We have been negotiating a Short Sale that had originally both mortgages with Homeward Residential. Now, the 2nd was transferred to …

Started by Jorge Mier

18 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Nationstar refuses to use new Freddie Mac Short sale Addendum

Hi All, I have a closing tomorrow on a short sale that unfortunately I've been working for almost a year.  (two servicing changes!) So now…

Started by Teresa Keeler

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Green Tree Lending

Is anyone aware that Green Tree Lending is requiring a Seller to bring their mortgage current before they will consider a short sale?  Gree…

Started by Patricia Broghamer

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Stacy Gonzalez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************