All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wilshire Credit Corp Transferring Files to B of A starting March 1, 2010

My short sale property is being transferred to bank of America on March 1, 2010. The short sale is approved with Wilshire, we have a cash b…

Started by Terrie Leighton

19 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Jennifer Silletto

Thank you Short Sale Super Stars.

I was getting No where with Ocwen until I joined The Ocwen Group and used the Contacts on the page. The Omsmandud helped and Michael Rapp A…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Chase FHA shortsale

I have a new client that I started working in July 2014 on a FHA shortsale with Chase. This new client had another attorney working on it…

Started by Joan Vaca

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Joan Vaca

OCWEN first and Chase Second

I listed a property as SS with Ocwen as first and Chase as second. How is OCWEN in thier timeline now? My seller moved out during the loan…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Short Sale in Auction House

Hello, I have a buyer who has an interest in a short sale.  I was surprised to hear that he found the listing on Auction.com. I looked up…

Started by Ty Barton

5 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Ron Margolis, RA

Has anyone had Chase ask for agents name listed on HUD next to Brokerage names

I am working a short sale and was just told that short sale will not get final approval before closing until both agents names are added in…

Started by Ava Anderson

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

Ocwen

We just got an approval from Ocwen!!!! The series of events were as follows. The house had been on the market for 2 years. The investor is…

Started by Demetria Chadbourne

8 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Smitty

short sale with Property Management Company in the middle.

Has any body done a short sale with a Prop. Management Co. in the middle of the transaction. The Prop. Management lease expires on 9.23.11.…

Started by Armando Arroyo

3 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

How do I get rid of Auction.com

I have a Short Sale in progress, buyer and seller are under contract. Started out with BOA now with Nationstar. Nationstar is telling me I…

Started by Sidney Kutchuk

7 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Sidney Kutchuk

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************