All Discussions Tagged 'Ocwen' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Ben Benita

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

3 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Options? Not a short sale - but still needing Ocwen advice

I have a client that isn't looking to short sale their home - they will likely live in it for many more years - but they bought in 2006 and…

Started by Julie Cendejas

1 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Thank you Short Sale Super Stars.

I was getting No where with Ocwen until I joined The Ocwen Group and used the Contacts on the page. The Omsmandud helped and Michael Rapp A…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Buyer of an Ocwen short sale in Dutchess county, NY- going on 10 months.

How wonderful to find Short sale super stars! I recognize that as a buyer we do not have much of a voice in the matter, but I figured I wo…

Started by Amy Pelletier

9 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Ocwen

Help!   I submitted Ocwens short sale package on Dec. 16th and again on Jan 15th.   They keep saying 'we don't have it'.   As I both faxed…

Started by Deborah Underwood

10 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

OCWEN and HAFA

In working with OCWEN loan servicing and found out that the short sale I'm working on was not considered for HAFA.  I had submitted all pap…

Started by Tom Braunagel

8 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Anybody dealing with Ocwen?

I just received an offer to purchase on a property financed by Ocwen. I know they negotiate from India. any insight would be greatly appr…

Started by ALLAN ARTHUR

4 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Ocwen

Who out there has successfully completed a short sale with Ocwen?  They have the first mortgage.  B of A has the 2nd.  We have approval on…

Started by Leia Hartje

4 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Anyone ever completed a short sale with Auction.com

I've read endless threads on Short Sale Superstars regarding sellers opting out of auction.com regardless of who the servicer is ( Nationst…

Started by Ron Margolis, RA

3 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************