All Discussions Tagged 'HUD' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Severe Negligence/Illegal Activity of U.S. Bank:

We moved to Colorado from St. Louis, MO, over 1.5 years ago. The St. Louis real estate market had dropped precipitously during the recessio…

Started by Laura Hamlett

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

PFS rules on vacant condo?

I need clarification on PFS rule changes: condo, Dad purchased in 2005 with his daughter, she was transferred out-of-state and they couldn'…

Started by Ro Reed

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Ro Reed

Second Lien Holder Won't Budge

Hi, I'm new to this site and apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I'm currently in a traditional short sale situati…

Started by AC

8 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

What are the maximum allowable buyer closing cost a seller can pay when the buyer is obtaining a new FHA insured loan? The default answer…

Started by Brian Brumpton

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

FHA Short Sales after a BK

Hi all,I've been processing conventional short sales after the borrower files bankruptcy on behalf of the BK trustee. I'm trying to determ…

Started by Katie Pena

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

FHA Pre-foreclosure sale - Foreclosure sale postponement

Bank: Bank of America I have a seller with a valid hardship (husband past away 18 months ago) who hasn't made a payment since 3/2011.  She…

Started by Dolce Ibarra

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

I've had an FHA short sale open with an offer since February. We were issued the approval to participate 05/18/2012. The offer matched up w…

Started by Brian Brumpton

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Closing Cost Assistance in an FHA Short Sale

What success have any of you had in getting more than 1% of the purchase price in closing cost assistance for the buyer? I know the FHA pro…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Chad Murdock

Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

I'm hearing that HUD will not allow the BUYER to pay part of the commission on a HUD Pre Foreclosure Sale??   Can anyone who knows for sure…

Started by Joe Montenigro

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

How do I get a HUD lien for $7500 (2008 loan/grant) off the title on my FHA short sale.

I had clients that purchased a home with me in September of 2008.  That was when the Government had a $7500 interest free loan with a 15 ye…

Started by Tiffany Cloud

13 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Stephen Trad

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************