All Discussions Tagged 'HAFA' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! Just Denied HAFA based on wrong info and Trustee Sale is Tomorrow?

My client just received notice that she was denied for the HAFA program on April 27.  No one at CitiMortgage could tell us why, they told u…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

How do you start a HAFA short sale with Suntrust???

Thye have told me my borrower has to try HAMP first and then HAFA, but clients does not want to try HAMP, he wants to go straight with HAFA…

Started by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

6 May 23, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

B of A and HAFA

Hello All,   I could use your sage advice.  I have 2 files with B of A they are both going through HAFA. Both files have been with HAFA sin…

Started by Lydia

7 May 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

Actual Government HAFA Approval Form

Ok Superstars,   HAFA Program First BOA, I'm communicating with AMS Services Second Chase Full Asking Price offer in Equator   Back in Jan,…

Started by Martin Dragnev

0 Apr 19, 2011

Asset company wants closing costs breakdown before signing approval

I have been working on a BOA HAFA since Nov. 2010.  Approved short sale price is $80,895.  A buyer has offered $83,000, and has asked the s…

Started by Karen Steed

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by John Ayala

What's the best way to figure the HUD 1 that must be sent in with a short sale offer?

I am working on my first BOA HAFA short sale, and I think I am close to having it under contract.  My problem is filling out the HUD 1 to s…

Started by Karen Steed

3 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Listing a Short Sale, HAFA & HAMP...

If you were listing a short sale where you already had a buyer for the property, and an offer price (pretty low) for the house, what would…

Started by Kristin D Smith

2 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Eddie Petrie

HAFA SHORT SALE

How do we determine whether the Short Sale is a HAFA, or traditional S/Sale?  Is the seller/borrower notified by the lender?  Or, do are we…

Started by Terri White

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Tracy Gibson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************