All Discussions Tagged 'HAFA' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hafa is history. Can homeowners receive "relocation funds" from anywhere else?

I am a preforeclosure investor. In the past one of my main incentives to convince owners to sell to me through short sale was that governme…

Started by sean dougherty

7 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Ben Benita

WAS HAFA EXTENDED?

Hello! My negotiator at BofA just told me that HAFA no longer exists. I thought it had been extended. Isn't this something the banks should…

Started by Megan Brooks

14 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Sue Hweamel

Ocwen 1st Cenlar 2nd HAFA URGENT HELP!

We are at the table to close and Cenlar had just said they will not approve the closing because it was not reviewed as HAFA.  We received t…

Started by Jason Childs

2 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

OCWEN and HAFA

In working with OCWEN loan servicing and found out that the short sale I'm working on was not considered for HAFA.  I had submitted all pap…

Started by Tom Braunagel

8 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Participating HAFA Banks

Does anyone know where I can get a list of banks, investors that pariciapte in HAFA?

Started by Joanne Finochio

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

HAFA Denial

Had a HAFA qualified seller sitting in Equator for a month through Nationstar. After repeated phone calls ,files being moved around and my…

Started by Christopher McCrae

1 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

I have a short sale going with Chase as the 1st lien holder, SLS as the 2nd lien holder and an attorney who is representing Discover card a…

Started by Team Thayer

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

How does the HAFA process affect buyers?

I am currently representing a seller who has applied and been approved for a HAFA short sale (the servicer is Chase). An agent who has a bu…

Started by William James Walton, Sr.

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

Can a Bank set their own HAFA Program Guidelines?!!!

Hello, We have been negotiating a Short Sale that had originally both mortgages with Homeward Residential. Now, the 2nd was transferred to …

Started by Jorge Mier

18 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

HAFA Clarification

I'm hoping for some quick clarification. I know the HAFA program effectively ends on 12-31-12. My question is: does the SS need to CLOSE by…

Started by Jeffrey Burnham

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Mike Rosania

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************