All Discussions Tagged 'Fargo' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAFA Short Sale in Bankruptcy

Hello, Everyone, I just started working on a file where the sellers are in Chapter 13 bankruptcy and need to short sell.  The lender is We…

Started by Andrew Utter

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Utter

Wells Fargo FHA loan - property value to high

I have been working an FHA  Wells Fargo short sale since December (Citi is the 2nd). We had to reduce the sales price as it didn't appraise…

Started by BJ Webb

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

We Are Being Asked to Get A Full Appraisal and Re-Submit?

Hi Everyone, Has anyone run across the latest trick by Wells Fargo AND Bank of America that we supply a full appraisal and re-submit the fi…

Started by Rhonda Duffy

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

I'm posting this ? as Sylivia brought in up and I am curious to the answer as well.            Q: is the required 88% net of the VA apprais…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Tip for BPO dispute

I am thankful for all the advice in this site. I wanted to give this tip out to others that have had issues getting a bad BPO disputed. I a…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

0 Feb 19, 2012

HELP!! Wells Fargos Won't Release Insurance Claim Check Delaying Short Sale Closing

We subitted an offer on a Wells Fargo FHA preforeclosure.  In the offer we stated that the home was located in the path of a major hail sto…

Started by Sherri Wellborn

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

Problem with Wells Fargo Required HAFA Listing Addendum

I have a serious problem with Bullet Point #2 (Reads: "Listing Broker/Agent Agreement: It is the listing broker/agent’s fiduciary responsib…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Wells-Go HAFA or Traditional?

Wells Fargo 1 Lien. No MI.  Current through November, but won't be paying December's payment. Fannie is the investor. Seller wants out rega…

Started by JB

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Two mortgages and MI

All right..........maybe somebody will help. I have short sale with two mortgages ( Wells Fargo and BoA) and BoA is second mortgage and the…

Started by Anna Chroscicki

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Anna Chroscicki

Wells Fargo CRAZY Counter Offer

My husband and I put in an offer on a short sale that was accepted on July 28th.  The couple is in a nasty divorce and have both moved ou…

Started by LaDona Lanphere

9 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by LaDona Lanphere

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************