All Discussions Tagged 'FHA' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Anyone had any luck with FHA paying for judgments??

I have made it through every obstacle with this deal and am not willing to let it die. I have an FHA Short sale through GMAC that I have go…

Started by Herb

1 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Trong Dang

FHA short sale for job relocation

Hello, I have a client that will need to relocate out of the area to stay employed.  They have a BofA FHA loan and currently haven't missed…

Started by Merilee Iverson

1 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Wells Fargo FHA loan - property value to high

I have been working an FHA  Wells Fargo short sale since December (Citi is the 2nd). We had to reduce the sales price as it didn't appraise…

Started by BJ Webb

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

FHA Particiaption Approval

I have a FHA short sale with WFB. The Approval to Participate ran out on Feb 3, 2012. When the approval expired, I was told by WFB to conti…

Started by Dac Colden

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Dawn Harmon

Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

I'm hearing that HUD will not allow the BUYER to pay part of the commission on a HUD Pre Foreclosure Sale??   Can anyone who knows for sure…

Started by Joe Montenigro

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

FHA relocation incentive on FHA - rule change?

Today, along with the approval to participate on a short sale, we got a notice from BofA that indicates the seller's relo incentive, previo…

Started by Brian Bean

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

How do I get a HUD lien for $7500 (2008 loan/grant) off the title on my FHA short sale.

I had clients that purchased a home with me in September of 2008.  That was when the Government had a $7500 interest free loan with a 15 ye…

Started by Tiffany Cloud

13 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Stephen Trad

Wells Fargo/FHA loan - BAD Appraisal - HELP

Working on FHA short Sale through Wells Fargo - NIGHTMARE - they had an appraisal completed by an appraiser not familiar with the area (not…

Started by Andrea Kostoff Sarina

3 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

SC Homeowner, What are the options

I got this question from a homeowner who had to find employment in North Carolina after South Carolina job disappeared.  They have been ren…

Started by Homer Ray

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Homer Ray

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************