All Discussions Tagged 'FHA' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electronic Signatures - NAR Discussion 3-21-13

I just received this message from Docusign -   Kevin, I am meeting tomorrow with NAR, Fannie, wells, chase, FHA, and others at an e-signatu…

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC

7 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

NEED TO ESCALATE A FILE WITH CAPITAL ONE ASAP !!

Does anyone out there have an e-mail address or direct line/extension for someone in a higher position than the "negotiator" I'm currently…

Started by Mike Mondy

1 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Teresa Trigas-Pfefferle

really would like opinions PLEASE

I have spent to weeks e~mailing and calling my realtor with no response. Finally yesterday I get a response by e~mail just to find out tha…

Started by SS buyer BoA

5 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by SS buyer BoA

FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

What are the maximum allowable buyer closing cost a seller can pay when the buyer is obtaining a new FHA insured loan? The default answer…

Started by Brian Brumpton

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

PNC requesting Form 710 for FHA?

Can anyone explain to me why PNC would require us to turn in Form 710 for an FHA loan? Isn't that just for Freddie/Fannie loans? They have…

Started by Cindy LaPeer

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

FHA Short Sales after a BK

Hi all,I've been processing conventional short sales after the borrower files bankruptcy on behalf of the BK trustee. I'm trying to determ…

Started by Katie Pena

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

Approved Short Sale Appraises for $20,000 Less than Purchase Price on Contract

Hi there! The short sale home I'm trying to buy was approved by Ocwen in the beginning of the month through the HAFA short sale program. Th…

Started by Meg

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Meg

FHA Pre-foreclosure sale - Foreclosure sale postponement

Bank: Bank of America I have a seller with a valid hardship (husband past away 18 months ago) who hasn't made a payment since 3/2011.  She…

Started by Dolce Ibarra

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

I've had an FHA short sale open with an offer since February. We were issued the approval to participate 05/18/2012. The offer matched up w…

Started by Brian Brumpton

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Closing Cost Assistance in an FHA Short Sale

What success have any of you had in getting more than 1% of the purchase price in closing cost assistance for the buyer? I know the FHA pro…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Chad Murdock

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************