All Discussions Tagged 'Equator' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nationstar Short Sale

We submitted a Short Sale Package through Equator on a Nationstar (sold to them by B of A) loan. Never received confirmation that Equator r…

Started by Karen Pinkham

15 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

BOA SS is not moving in Equator despite "escalations" Suggestions?

I have a stand alone 2nd mtg. being worked through Equator.  Strange that they asked us to negotiate the 1st before the 2nd.  The 1st was t…

Started by Lisa Bennett

7 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Lisa Bennett

We HAD A FULL OFFER - Bank of America FORECLOSES on Family - Wife on Heart Transplat List

Hi All, I am usually the one who sends people here on SSS info on how to escalate files and give out contact info but today even though we…

Started by Trina

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Crispin

Equator

I'm looking for some feedback regarding the use of Equator. Although I am not a novice to working with online software, I have found this s…

Started by Mary Ellen Galaris

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Mary Ellen Galaris

Wells-Go HAFA or Traditional?

Wells Fargo 1 Lien. No MI.  Current through November, but won't be paying December's payment. Fannie is the investor. Seller wants out rega…

Started by JB

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

BOA Equator

I am taking a listing tomorrow that will need to go through Equator.  I have done two short sales with BOA but not with Equator. The sell…

Started by Cynthia Hammer

7 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

sale approved but lost buyer - now what?

I just got short sale approved through Wells w/ BoA as a second. Was pretty happy with results and got written approval in 60 days. You wou…

Started by Bart Bergbom

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Couch

Anyone having problem with mysteriously deactivated files since April 7 system upgrade?

Hi SuperStars! I've been going round and round with both Equator and B of A for over a week since one of my files got labeled "Unavailable"…

Started by Sue Irwin

9 May 16, 2011
Reply by Alex M.

B of A postponement declined but not short sale???

Someone please help me make sense of this. There is a foreclosure date set for Sept 7 for this property. I just finished uploading all the…

Started by Cindy LaPeer

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by jeni lamberto

Equator Questions

I received a counteroffer from BOA in Equator.  They changed a couple of the items -  closing date, reduced amount for title insurance, etc…

Started by Dianne Scott

1 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Angela Gandolfo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************