All Discussions Tagged 'Credit' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Schools First FCU in Orange County California - Any Experience?

Hello Superstars - Does anyone have experience with Schools First Credit Union in Orange County with regards to processing short sales?  Th…

Started by Colin Delaney

2 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by James Franko

REO FIRE HOW DOES SPS DEAL WITH IT

Does anyone know who do I contact to get the Forced Place policy to pay out? The place was burnt out and now its wide open/ I learned the D…

Started by Dot Nicklus

1 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Wells Fargo Unwilling to Contribute Funds to Judgments on Title

I just received an approval from Wells, the problem is they are not willing to contribute funds to either of the two credit card judgments…

Started by Ryan Smith

8 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

We are in the beginning stages of disputing the value of the home we are attempting to do a short sale with.  I do not understand the proce…

Started by Darlene Parker

25 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Credit Union Stonewalling

Anyone has any insight into credit union stance on short sale. I have a short sale in which Agricultural Credit Union is the 2nd lien. They…

Started by Keji Ogunleye

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

2008 $7500 Tax Credits for buyers that they had to pay back when they sell their home...NOW SHORT SELLING???

So I have a seller who is short selling their home.  They were part of that original group that got the $7500 tax credit for purchasing a h…

Started by Jessica Eisenhauer

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

2nd TD Credit Union Help

My clients are attemping a short sale and they have a HELOC with WESCOM, they have not made a payment in appx 4mos. No NOD filed. WESCOM is…

Started by Jennifer Garrell

5 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Couch

Muncipal Credit Union-NY

I'm in New Jersey working on a short sale for a client who has a loan from the NY Municipal Credit Union.  Has anyone had any dealings with…

Started by Laura Giannotta

0 Mar 12, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************