All Discussions Tagged 'Chase' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chase Short Sale

Hi! I live in California and it's day 73 since our offer on a short sale property has been at the bank (Chase). BPO was done on Sept 20th.…

Started by Lauren Michaels

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Janean Reich

Chase High Counter Offer

We made an offer of $365,000 on a great condo in California which was accepted by the seller. We've been waiting since July 25th for Chase…

Started by Lauren Michaels

4 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Lauren Michaels

Chase SS Help/Advice

We are first time home buyers. We found a great house that is in short sale. The listing price was $299k(I know that doesn't matter...only…

Started by Robert Lindbloom

6 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

$1148 apart and Chase will not even let me pay difference to Wells Home Equity

Chase will not pay more than 6% to the second and Wells Home Equity will not take less than 10%. Which is a difference of $1148. I have off…

Started by John Sellers

5 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenn

Chase short sale, MI company wants $5000 cash or $10000 promissory note

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this situation.  We got word from our negotiator 3 weeks ago that we would have a deal if the…

Started by Team Thayer

9 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Shortsale with Chase ... However...

The attorney's office handling the shortsale for the seller, for the past 4 months, has now said they just found out that the USDA is the "…

Started by Cindi Benton

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

EMC Hardship Packet Timing

Has anyone been able to submit specifically to EMC a hardship package before an offer?    Still waiting for an offer and keep dropping pric…

Started by Kathy Scruton

2 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kathy Scruton

Freddie Mac Escalation Needed?

I have a 1st with Chase, Investor is Freddie Mac. Their BPO came in much higher than actual value is. It is a condo that has just recently…

Started by Jennifer Garrell

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey

Bureau of Recovery

Hello All - Anyone dealt with Bureau of Recovery?  They are working a Chase junior lien I have under contract.  The senior is Chase....it's…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

5 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

What are Firsts Taking & What Are Seconds Taking?

Example: AHMSI on the First loan and the loan is 355k. Chase on Second and loan is 165k. Both Purchase Money in CA sales price 350k On th…

Started by Jeff Pereyda

4 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Steve Early

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************