All Discussions Tagged 'BofA' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Delay Severely Impeding Short Sale

Good Morning, BofA is the secondary lien holder, with Green Tree being primary. Green Tree has offered BofA $6000 and BofA has given us ve…

Started by Peggy Kormylo

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

B of A transferring file from DTS to AMS....Is this so they won't have to pay Coop Relo fee?

I have a B of A Coop SS that was approved and almost made it to closing....but USDA buyer hit a bump and needed extra time. B of A would on…

Started by Beth Larsen

3 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Deborah Y Wilson

BofA with Fannie Coop Short Sales - Are Approvals Possible?!

After having a few negative experiences with Bank of America with Fannie as investor Cooperative short sales being rejected due to Fannie's…

Started by Julia Fishel

6 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Julia Fishel

FHA Pre-foreclosure sale - Foreclosure sale postponement

Bank: Bank of America I have a seller with a valid hardship (husband past away 18 months ago) who hasn't made a payment since 3/2011.  She…

Started by Dolce Ibarra

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

Short Sale Lender ever make repairs?

After 7 months my buyer's offer was accepted on a cute house built in 1906. Home inspection was done last week and the Inspector became ver…

Started by Robin Bianchini

10 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

FHA short sale for job relocation

Hello, I have a client that will need to relocate out of the area to stay employed.  They have a BofA FHA loan and currently haven't missed…

Started by Merilee Iverson

1 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

Why offer a program and then do the bait and switch with the seller at the end? Seller was told absolutely you qualify and this is the amou…

Started by Kathy Marlowe

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

NEGOTIATION STAND STILL(help 911)

Ok , So ive been working this shortsale here in sacramento california for close to a year now. Where do i start? This SS is a fha loan. One…

Started by TERRY POWE

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

We are in WA state and made a $1,000,000.00 offer on a home on Feb. 22, 2011 that has a $2.4mil loan. Our agent is not very experienced wit…

Started by Carrissa Barbee

14 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

Shortsale Appraisal and Price

Hi there- After disputing an appraisal and being made to raise the price $75K over value, B of A is finally ordering a new appraisal.  Now…

Started by Kathy Scruton

8 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Kathy Scruton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************