All Discussions Tagged 'BOA' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short pay on Existing mortgage and keep the house

I have a client that has come to me and says that BOA is offering to accept about 80% of the current value, (about 50% of the existing mo…

Started by Jackie Henderson Kumm

25 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Rodney Williams

BOA HAFA

This is my first time doing a HAFA short sale.  Can I put the property on the market prior to approval from BOA?

Started by Cynthia Hammer

3 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Sarah Davis

BOA Equator

I am taking a listing tomorrow that will need to go through Equator.  I have done two short sales with BOA but not with Equator. The sell…

Started by Cynthia Hammer

7 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

BOA HAFA short sale denied

My client lost her job and is using her savings to pay her mortgage. I was informed that the Hafa Short Sale was denied because she was not…

Started by Icesis Cruz

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

FNMA Contacts

Does anybody know how to contact FNMA to review a ss?.. other than the resource center # (They don't help) and BOA won't release any inform…

Started by Erica Contreras

10 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

MHA Servicer Results!!

What's everyones thoughts on the recent MHA Servicer results through July 2011??

Started by Eric Mieles

0 Sep 6, 2011

Thieves Broke Into My Pinellas County Short Sale Listing

This weekend, we got a call from the police about one of our Short Sale listings being broken into.  The owners travel for work quite a bit…

Started by Jennie Blackburn

0 Aug 8, 2011

sale approved but lost buyer - now what?

I just got short sale approved through Wells w/ BoA as a second. Was pretty happy with results and got written approval in 60 days. You wou…

Started by Bart Bergbom

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Couch

Actual Government HAFA Approval Form

Ok Superstars,   HAFA Program First BOA, I'm communicating with AMS Services Second Chase Full Asking Price offer in Equator   Back in Jan,…

Started by Martin Dragnev

0 Apr 19, 2011

What's the best way to figure the HUD 1 that must be sent in with a short sale offer?

I am working on my first BOA HAFA short sale, and I think I am close to having it under contract.  My problem is filling out the HUD 1 to s…

Started by Karen Steed

3 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************