All Discussions Tagged 'BOA' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Delay Severely Impeding Short Sale

Good Morning, BofA is the secondary lien holder, with Green Tree being primary. Green Tree has offered BofA $6000 and BofA has given us ve…

Started by Peggy Kormylo

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Listing a SS with Bank of America FHA.

Last Short sale I closed as a listing agent was 2 years ago. I am listing a home with a purchase money loan and a second that was added whe…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

47 days and no approval from BOA. What the heck is going on?

Our offer was accepted and submitted to BOA on 07/26. It's now over a month later and NO approval or counter in sight. On 08/05 a BPO was d…

Started by Frustrated

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Frustrated

BOA changed short sale program in the middle of a deal without my knowledge. Anyone else have this happen?

I was in the middle of a Co-op short sale, it was accepted and the deficiency was released.The buyer walked, another cash buyer came in 4 d…

Started by A. Mary Ragard

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Lacy Summitt

Short Sale denied

Received call from negotiator saying that there is no record of application for loan modification. I have escalated through twitter. Have h…

Started by Cal Yoder

7 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Re: Getting a BOA short sale out of "litigation status"

I am assisting an agent in my office with a BOA short sale and I am being told the short sale is in litigation status and they will not giv…

Started by Ted C Blanchard

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

really would like opinions PLEASE

I have spent to weeks e~mailing and calling my realtor with no response. Finally yesterday I get a response by e~mail just to find out tha…

Started by SS buyer BoA

5 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by SS buyer BoA

3rd BoA shortsale florida... any insite

Today I found out that my realtors secretary is leaving the company. She has been the contact but she has a replacement. My huuby and I are…

Started by SS buyer BoA

4 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

HELP with BOA

I REALLY need a BOA high level contact to speak with if anyone would mind sharing that information. I have a short sale I have been working…

Started by Pat Glenn

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Julie Alibrando

HAFA and Inspections

Hello, I am currently working several short sales and learning something new each and every day. On a HAFA sale, buyers submitted a lower o…

Started by Jen Basnight

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Jen Basnight

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************