Amanda R. Cowan, P.A.'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You're exactly right! The first was a BOA Fannie Mae loan and the second was a BOA "…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Dec 2, 2012 to MI on 2nd loan.....question

7 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"It depends in great part on who services the loan and who originated it. Who is the…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Dec 2, 2012 to Condo Assessment -- Paid by the bank !!

8 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"I had the exact same situation with a Bank of America second. The borrower was not a…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Dec 2, 2012 to MI on 2nd loan.....question

7 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"I had a similar incident with two Bank of America loans. It was like two different d…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Dec 18, 2011 to Buyer Willing to Offer the Second Cash

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"While there may be uncertainty as to the terms and conditions under which a bank can…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied May 30, 2011 to Is there truly forgiveness of debt?

43 May 30, 2011
Reply by Neddie B.

"While there may be uncertainty as to the terms and conditions under which a bank can…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied May 30, 2011 to Is there truly forgiveness of debt?

43 May 30, 2011
Reply by Neddie B.

"Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, in this situation there was no court-ordered di…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Jan 19, 2011 to Divorce as hardship

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I have yet to have the file assigned a negotiator. Like you, I started this process…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Nov 9, 2010 to First Horizon Home Loan Corp?

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Amanda R. Cowan, P.A.

"I'm from Florida and like California it's common practice for the banks to reserve t…"

Amanda R. Cowan, P.A. replied Nov 4, 2010 to Bank absolves investor from deficiency judgment

4 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************