Napua Lucas's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I did not take any classes either.  I would be more impressed though if some of the…"

Napua Lucas replied Nov 20, 2011 to Did you take equator clasess? Why or why not?

30 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Natalie Arndt

"No, why, have you received this?"

Napua Lucas replied Sep 29, 2011 to APPROVAL LETTER STATES RECOURSE TO BROKER AND AGENT

19 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"I have seen too many agents struggle to try and sell a property that had a listing p…"

Napua Lucas replied Sep 28, 2011 to Pre-approved Short Sale

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Just read thru all the comments. Why don't you report this to your local TV station…"

Napua Lucas replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I just received this today from BofA regarding dual agency commissions.  It was incl…"

Napua Lucas replied Jun 20, 2011 to Dual Agency Commission

17 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jackie W. McDermott

"Is it an FHA loan?  I had BoA tell me that a year ago when I had a dual agency sale…"

Napua Lucas replied Jun 8, 2011 to Dual Agency Commission

17 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jackie W. McDermott

"Thank you for the information.  I thought that might be the case but I wanted someon…"

Napua Lucas replied Jun 8, 2011 to Tax ramifications of rental property short sale

4 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by David Dee

"I have received some Arms Length Transaction Affidavits that specifically state no b…"

Napua Lucas replied Jun 5, 2011 to Can tenant purchase condo they are living in through short sale?

23 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************