Holly B. Long's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sending out an email to all agents I am working on short sales with --advising…"

Holly B. Long replied Jan 27, 2014 to Anybody have info, or any update on possible extension of the Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act?

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Holly B. Long

"Seller should not file bankruptcy after foreclosure - then he has 2 hits on his cred…"

Holly B. Long replied Jul 27, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Kristen --I closed with Bank of America in March a property in CA - where the homeow…"

Holly B. Long replied May 8, 2012 to Tax lIens

17 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

"I submitted the buyers appraisal, HUD showing the net with the lower price and an ad…"

Holly B. Long replied Feb 28, 2012 to Buyers appraisal came in well below contract price and bank SPO approval...

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Holly B. Long

"I have just been told by Chase that because my seller is current they do not qualify…"

Holly B. Long replied Feb 28, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I just went through this with a GMAC property where our approval was for an offer $1…"

Holly B. Long replied Feb 28, 2012 to Buyers appraisal came in well below contract price and bank SPO approval...

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Holly B. Long

"I work with short sales across the country and I find it in every state.  There need…"

Holly B. Long replied Nov 7, 2011 to Freddie and Fannie Determined to Foreclose?

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I have a CitiMortgage - where seller and sellers agent are brother/sister...I disclo…"

Holly B. Long replied Oct 5, 2011 to Buyer' Agent is related to the buyer~Is this still an Arm's Length?

14 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"This is my first dealing with an HOA in California.  So I want to be sure I understa…"

Holly B. Long replied Oct 5, 2011 to Signing docs tomorrow and seller has decided not to pay HOA delinquent fees.

17 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

"Seems like everything is based on the "investor" and their guidelines...so hard to h…"

Holly B. Long replied Sep 14, 2011 to BOA HAFA short sale denied

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************