jeni lamberto's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jeff,   I am a KW agent as well. Will the event be in April?   "

jeni lamberto replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Amy you do sound like an awesome agent and I too understand that you feed your famil…"

jeni lamberto replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"I totally agree with you Raymond, experience is key in a successful short sale. I am…"

jeni lamberto replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"I disagree with the statement "Second, it is more control on their part, to partner…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"I also want to add....I do not have any "special" certifications. I just have honest…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"I have also wondered and heard whisperings. I have had several conversations with at…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"We represent the seller, not the lender. Most lenders will only allow us to submit o…"

jeni lamberto replied Mar 14, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Can you do a mailaway to the seller in Puerto Rico? Via e-mail?"

jeni lamberto replied Sep 9, 2010 to B of A postponement declined but not short sale???

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by jeni lamberto

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************