Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I have one where the seller had a huge pay drop before the condo was completed. …"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jul 28, 2013 to HOA PAYOFF WITH BUSINESS LAW GROUP PA/ TAMPA FL

7 May 28, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"I just went through this. But, it was the same buyer but the buyer's agent didn't pu…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Feb 18, 2013 to Bank of America "soft decline"

10 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Maria Tascon

"I think this is a good idea.  Spending the hours on the phone trying to get the appr…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Feb 11, 2013 to You have GOT to be kidding me- what BofA wants from short sale buyers now

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I had the same thing happen to me in October.  We were told we would have short sale…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Feb 2, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Hi, it gets better each day.  I had a nice rep from Service Link call me this mornin…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Nov 29, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"I just wanted to update my message on 11/19/12.  HAFA had approved and we were almos…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Nov 28, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Hi, Thanks, Maybe I am trying to work this too early as the seller hasn't received a…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Nov 19, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Hi, I can not say frustrated.  There is another word for it.  I had one with BOA as…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Nov 19, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"I have never seen this type of request. However, thinking about it there could be a…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Nov 5, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"I know this won't give you any answer on your question but at least you were able to…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Oct 1, 2012 to Is Title Co. or Bank to blame??

17 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************