Natalie Arndt's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"If they have advertised your commission in the MLS they have legally agreed to abide…"

Natalie Arndt replied Feb 3, 2012 to Commission Dispute

52 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Great point Jeff. Natalie A"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 30, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"It is amazing that sometimes they go by their own guidlines and sometimes they do no…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 30, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012

"Good deeds get punished by banks.  Natalie Arndt BS, MA , CDPE, CDRS,"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 29, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012

"Each state has different laws. We have a judicial state foreclosure and we are recou…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 29, 2012 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"Finally! Exciting! I hope we get something similar in New Mexico soon. Natalie Arndt…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 29, 2012 to Interesting news from the California Association or Realtors regarding licensing and short sale processing

5 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Natalie Arndt

"I live in New Mexico and I enjoy great working relationship with ethical superb real…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 29, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Is the short sale lender trying to establish the value of the home by using appraisa…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 29, 2012 to Short sale lender wants agents to pay for an appraisal.

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Teresa Simon

"It depends who the investor is. For example, I am dealing with BOA on conventional l…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 29, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012

"Jeff and Tni you are both basically saying the same thing. You are both right. I agr…"

Natalie Arndt replied Jan 4, 2012 to BOA Alleged Equator Fraud

73 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************