Enrique Vasquez-Plaza's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"same thing..  I have a 2nd with chase (1st was sold to sps) that they have no clue w…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Apr 8, 2014 to Chase Charged Off Second

22 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"I have the exact same situation. 2 liens with Chase, 1st transferred to SPS and 2nd…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Mar 21, 2014 to Chase Charged Off Second

22 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Great question.  Here are my thoughts:   Taking it or not: Either way, if you TAKE…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Jul 22, 2012 to Would You / Should I Take This Short Sale Listing???

32 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Camille Roberts

"Unfortunately for you (buyer) and considering and understandIng that the seller is t…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied May 6, 2012 to Can the seller stop the short sale right befor it goes to investor for approval??

10 May 6, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"tHANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS!!! Well, I had check the website (www.sos.ca.gov does not…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Apr 20, 2012 to BOFA IS REQUESTING LIST OF MEMBERS AND SHAREHOLDERS FROM LLC. Where do we find this? what document or form contains this info?

5 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"Forgot to say they are not taking any of this."

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Apr 19, 2012 to BOFA IS REQUESTING LIST OF MEMBERS AND SHAREHOLDERS FROM LLC. Where do we find this? what document or form contains this info?

5 Apr 20, 2012

"The one contributing (and willing to contribute is the buyer)  and is not HAFA.  Neg…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Apr 4, 2012 to BUYER IS WILLING TO PAY SHORTAGE TO THE 2ND, BUT BOFA WONT ALLOW IT TO BE DISBURSED ON HUD, it says is ILLEGAL.

4 Apr 4, 2012

"Not HAFA, thanks/ "

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Apr 4, 2012 to BUYER IS WILLING TO PAY SHORTAGE TO THE 2ND, BUT BOFA WONT ALLOW IT TO BE DISBURSED ON HUD, it says is ILLEGAL.

4 Apr 4, 2012

"Whoo oh!  Congrats! I am glad to hear that!   That is a great question. I assumed yo…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Sep 28, 2011 to Wells Fargo Approval SS - Do I still pay monthly mortgage

8 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Nanette Schoppmann

"Hi Victoria. All I can tell you is that SETERUS ( previously known as LBPS IBM) is…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Aug 28, 2011 to Potiental seller that has a loan with Lender Business Process Service (now called SETERUS)

6 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by John A. Zentmyer

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************