Meli Van Natta's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"In some cases they did "get the money" when the Short Sale was caused by a homeowner…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 12, 2012 to Short Sale Income tax advantages

10 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"You said it better than I, but it's the same message.  Thank you."

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Every one in this forum should be very careful when discussing commissions.   Any re…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Once again I see the words "Industry Standard" when referring to a commission.   Not…"

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"HOLD ON!   There is no such thing as a "Standard" or "Customary" commission.  When w…"

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"It's very simple, they have to pay what was stated in the MLS unless there was a pri…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 5, 2012 to Commission Dispute

52 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I did a Short Sale with Saxon that was quick and easy. Then the buyer got in a car a…"

Meli Van Natta replied Apr 15, 2010 to Saxon Mortgage

15 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Meli Van Natta

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************