Shel-lee Davis's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience, the short sale lenders will pay for "structural damage" but not to "k…"

Shel-lee Davis replied Jun 10, 2013 to Chase - What Will They Pay?

6 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Alexander Villegas

"Great info Ron, as always.  I agree with your caution when going to the FDIC. Use th…"

Shel-lee Davis replied May 19, 2013 to US Bank Escalation Contact Needed

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Om Hans

"I had a similar situation to your original situation.  Per your original scenario, o…"

Shel-lee Davis replied Mar 24, 2013 to Short Sale with a Judgement in 3rd position

19 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro

"@Steve Norris - A voice of sanity in this world.  There are too many people acting l…"

Shel-lee Davis replied Mar 17, 2013 to FANNIE MAE COMMITTING FRAUD IN SHORTSALE BPO VALUATIONS! OVER INFLATED PRICE FIXING!

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

"I had a Nationstar with Nationstar doing the loan.  I had direct contact with the Bu…"

Shel-lee Davis replied Mar 17, 2013 to Nationstar shortsale...Buyer using Nationstar for new loan

5 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Team Musser

"Flagstar usually has a 1st level negotiator, who collects and reviews the documents…"

Shel-lee Davis replied Dec 9, 2012 to Am I wasting my time? Flagstar Short Sale

25 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Erik

"Seller Beware!  Non-recourse in California only applies to purchase money loans and…"

Shel-lee Davis replied Oct 21, 2012 to Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************