Alexander Villegas's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Are they out of Chicago? If so, feel free to contact me. I know the president very w…"

Alexander Villegas replied Aug 15, 2013 to Who is Fay Servicing? Citi transferred to Fay

5 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by John A Brassner

"Clarification: They will not qualify her solely because of the divorce. However, she…"

Alexander Villegas replied Jun 13, 2013 to Short sale after recent loan mod approval

7 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Alexander Villegas

"Yes, she can still be considered for a short sale, especially if her financial situa…"

Alexander Villegas replied Jun 13, 2013 to Short sale after recent loan mod approval

7 Jun 13, 2013

"It's difficult to provide an opinion without seeing the numbers. A short sale is a p…"

Alexander Villegas replied Jun 11, 2013 to Seterus doesn't think seller qualifies for hardship

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"As some mentioned, WF will return the wire. It happens all of the time. They're even…"

Alexander Villegas replied Jun 11, 2013 to Wells Fargo returning wire after closing

4 Jun 11, 2013

"In my experience, Chase is pretty good with crediting necessary repairs when you pro…"

Alexander Villegas replied Jun 11, 2013 to Chase - What Will They Pay?

6 Jun 11, 2013

"There are lessons to be learned from these experiences! Posting on Twitter for BoA d…"

Alexander Villegas replied Jun 11, 2013 to REDC Gross Mismanagement of Bank of America file - Escalation?

25 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paula Bachman

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************