Johanna Devon's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"We just completed a purchase. Buyer was two(2) years post FHA short sale. New lender…"

Johanna Devon replied Jun 15, 2013 to Timeframe to purchase after a short sale?

24 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by jacqueline lee

"Mike,  After 30 years, I admit, I question the professionalism of this new breed of…"

Johanna Devon replied Nov 5, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"I have instructions with all my short sales.  They are loaded into our documents sec…"

Johanna Devon replied Nov 4, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"AND if you do move the loan.. send a letter to your current lender requesting they T…"

Johanna Devon replied Oct 16, 2012 to (Frustrated in Florida) Lender Appraisal After BOA Approval Letter - Revised Hud 1 - Waiting Game

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by E Brown

"1. BofA has to re-submit the file to the investor for approval.  Could take 10 days.…"

Johanna Devon replied Oct 16, 2012 to (Frustrated in Florida) Lender Appraisal After BOA Approval Letter - Revised Hud 1 - Waiting Game

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by E Brown

"Tom. Number one rule for real estate agents. NEVER, ever  tell a seller to stop maki…"

Johanna Devon replied Aug 19, 2012 to Should we suggest to our clients to be late in their mortgage payment for a successful short sale?

22 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"AMEN to managing your own files! "

Johanna Devon replied Aug 5, 2012 to Who does the work in a short sale?

27 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

"In a short sale transaction, the Listing broker/agent drives the transaction to clos…"

Johanna Devon replied Aug 5, 2012 to Who does the work in a short sale?

27 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

"Here in VA..the buyer's lender usually requires it.  I think it's really none of the…"

Johanna Devon replied Jul 29, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Sure he can..even if he didn't reaffirm.. He still owns the house..he is now in a mu…"

Johanna Devon replied Jun 25, 2012 to MY SELLER-OWNER FILED BANKRUTPCY CHAPTER 7 CAN I STILL SHORT SALE THE PROPERTY?

4 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Johanna Devon

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************