Raymond Kennedy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"The relocation is not specific to this company, they just want you to think that. Yo…"

Raymond Kennedy replied May 20, 2013 to Dignified Transition Services - DTS

25 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Ann McKinnon

"I think if it was to be a class action lawsuit it would be aimed at the servicer for…"

25 Sep 19, 2013

"I stated I would report back and so far it's been a very poor experience with DTS. T…"

Raymond Kennedy replied May 20, 2013 to B of A cooperative short sale and DTS

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Karen McNamara

"I strongly advise you avoid this company. I never worked with a more incompetent thi…"

25 Sep 19, 2013

"Bravo Rain, appreciate the input. Marti, your suggestions are valid and work to avoi…"

Raymond Kennedy replied May 12, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I am pretty sure they can not dictate what financing or type of financing buyers hav…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 7, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Good that your market is in a position to catch up. Our values are not rising in our…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 7, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"They are silent because that is their bread and butter and they don't want to lose t…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I actually am in the process of speaking with IAR on this and hoping to put some eff…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"It's a GSE, there is no one to hold them accountable. Any profit is at the expense o…"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************