Marti Sauers's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I just lost my first short sale to this scenario.  First in 3 years!  It's a Fannie…"

Marti Sauers replied Aug 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I worked with Section 8 qualified housing in Missouri and know LLTT rights in AZ.  B…"

Marti Sauers replied May 19, 2013 to Section 8 Tenant in Duplex being short sold!

5 May 19, 2013
Reply by Marti Sauers

"I think there are too many unasnwered questions in this for anyone to pass judgment.…"

Marti Sauers replied May 19, 2013 to Will investor ever deal directly with the shortsale buyer and hold paper

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Ireland

"AMEN Rain!  Short sales take work.  And the most important work is on the front end.…"

Marti Sauers replied May 12, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Dennis:  Many brokerages in our area require agents to shadow other succuessful shor…"

Marti Sauers replied May 5, 2013 to Seller says no to Short Sale Offer

30 May 7, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Hi Brit. While I'm sure many of us would love to help you, you are working with an a…"

Marti Sauers replied Feb 24, 2013 to SS process once the property is entered into WF equator system

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Happening all the time ...   Sounds like the loan was sold.  If so, the Seller shoul…"

Marti Sauers replied Feb 24, 2013 to Denial Letter 9 days before closing

38 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by cat gellatly

"Some excellent discussion on this!  I agree that in some cases, when it is beneficia…"

Marti Sauers replied Jan 27, 2013 to Buyer to Pay Attorney &/or Negotiation Fees?

69 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Phillip Allen

"Thanks Bryant:  Yes, markets are very different.  I think that's something Realtors…"

Marti Sauers replied Jan 27, 2013 to Buyer to Pay Attorney &/or Negotiation Fees?

69 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Phillip Allen

"I'm curious to see how Bryant and Smitty handle this.  In Phoenix, I see a LOT of th…"

69 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Phillip Allen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************