Deidre St. Romain's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian:  Thanks for reminding us that these people are "people just like us".  I flip…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Sep 12, 2012 to Short Sale Frustrations Are Internal As Well

3 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Deidre St. Romain

"I never heard of a credit agency not acknowledging a HUD 1 settlement statement.  I…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Mar 8, 2012 to Aurora reported a Short Sale as a Foreclosure

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Seller's responsibility.  Hopefully there is an agreement between you and the seller…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Mar 3, 2012 to HOA violations

10 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Tammy Davis

"I don't understand. Was the co-broke 2.5% in the multiple listing? I'm assuming it w…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Mar 2, 2012 to Uneven Commission Splits

60 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"Thanks for clarifying that Bryant because YES of course it supersedes - they hold th…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Feb 29, 2012 to Does Lender Final Approval letter supersede Purchase Contract?

6 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Good point Jeff!"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jan 26, 2012 to Great suggestion from Wendy Rulnick, please post your first and last name and your company if you are an agent

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Wow that's a new one - interesting to see how it turns out.  Please keep us posted."

Deidre St. Romain replied Jan 18, 2012 to PMI suing the banks?

10 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I too wonder about their agents....not communicaticating w/their clients or ....are…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jan 13, 2012 to Just an observation from what actual short sale sellers and buyers are asking on Short Sale Superstars

17 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Congrats for not taking that line of b.s....you have to be smarter than the "average…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jan 6, 2012 to Freddie Mac/Chase - Guidelines

27 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"No updates to this post almost a year ago Short Sale Superstars?  Does anyone out th…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Nov 9, 2011 to Nationwide Advantage Mortgage

4 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Walden

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************