Patti Lyles's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Beware of inadvertently communicating too much: I have always CC’d everyone on what…"

Patti Lyles replied Nov 13, 2011 to Buyer's agent asking to speak to negotiator

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"Very impressive SE Davis!"

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"Clearly, this is a communication issue. Disclosure = Communication. REALTORS ® know…"

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"I was under the same understanding but changed my position. Because in my case with…"

Patti Lyles replied Oct 9, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I am in California & want to share my experience with BK and hostage money. My S…"

Patti Lyles replied Oct 9, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Thom Colby,   I like that your Brokerage has a policy to never double-ends deals &a…"

Patti Lyles replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Are you an Attorney?  After 4 years of Real Estate Law I will share an eye-opening…"

Patti Lyles replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Did you read my first reply that was uploaded an hour ago that dicussed disclosures? "

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"  Jeff -- Just because you can do something does not mean you can illegally do it. T…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"They will deny because BofA will not pay commission.  BTW: This stuff always gets fo…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************