Travis Davies's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I still havent heard from the one contact I had at FHA or Met Life. Any other sugges…"

Travis Davies replied Sep 1, 2011 to FHA/HUD approval with 12 days to close! WTH? Need HUD contact to escalate

5 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"I talked to his mom for probably 40 minutes on the phone and got it worked out. By t…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 17, 2011 to Buyer wants my commission towards closing costs with HAFA SS

18 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"Hey I think we ALL agree on a SS we earn every red cent! I just talked to her for ab…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 12, 2011 to Buyer wants my commission towards closing costs with HAFA SS

18 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"I think she believes i can just write him a check at closing or give him 1% from the…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 12, 2011 to Buyer wants my commission towards closing costs with HAFA SS

18 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"Thanks to everyone for the great points. I have a feeling the current buyers are goi…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 10, 2011 to Bank of New York Investor Contact Needed "Meth Test Positive"

5 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Jackie Kumm

"Here in UT you can find attorneys to do it for as low as $700 per file, but most goo…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 8, 2011 to Typical fees for 3rd Party Negotiators

26 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Travis Davies

"no coffee for me. Heartburn is NOT worth it haha... If ive come across too worked up…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Agreed. Harry please dont take it personal by my comments. I am just sick to death o…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Hey Bryant, the one i got this week that started this thread had all their informati…"

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"SS Genius (Trent Champman & Lee Honish) very good training and excellent softwar…"

Travis Davies replied Jul 3, 2011 to CDPE, SFR and others. Which designation contains the best training?

19 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dianne Rastelli, GRI, ABR, CDRS

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************