Carol Pease's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Eugene: I had a very similar problem that took 13 months to close.  BOA held 1st…"

Carol Pease replied Apr 19, 2013 to 2nd mortgage is lost - it's on title, but seems no one is servicing it so we can't work it

6 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"As of this afternoon,  the file is finally open after 48 days.  However Bank of Amer…"

Carol Pease replied Aug 6, 2012 to BANK OF AMERICA FHA - PROBLEMS & Changes???

5 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Carol Pease

"Thanks to everyone.  My problem is solved and it is closing at 4:00 P.M.  Yeah!!!!"

Carol Pease replied Aug 3, 2012 to Wells Fargo Problem - Need escalation contact.

3 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Carol Pease

"Bryant!!! Thank you for the references. I've read them all and it amazes me how litt…"

Carol Pease replied Aug 3, 2012 to BANK OF AMERICA FHA - PROBLEMS & Changes???

5 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Carol Pease

"Wow!  This seems to be part of the trend to get the buyer to pay the short sale nego…"

Carol Pease replied Aug 2, 2012 to Legal Fees

16 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Rick:  What you have is the canned equator message that comes just before you get…"

Carol Pease replied Aug 2, 2012 to BOFA short sale - Need Help/advice!

10 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Larry Davis

"Brian: I've had that come up with GMAC.  I don't think there is anything you can do.…"

Carol Pease replied Feb 13, 2012 to Investor Doesn't Allow Short Sales

6 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Ban KKiller

"I don't know how you get around the HAFA rules.  Nothing is supposed to be paid outs…"

Carol Pease replied Sep 3, 2011 to HAFA Rule on 2nd lien holder pay out

5 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Jim West

"It does not make any sense to me.  Have you tried to escalate this?"

Carol Pease replied Sep 3, 2011 to EMC (Chase) - BPO came in at 119k - But they will only accept an offer of 218k

15 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by P Nicolas Velecico

"I had a short sale with this lender and it was one of the worst experiences and wors…"

Carol Pease replied Sep 3, 2011 to Potiental seller that has a loan with Lender Business Process Service (now called SETERUS)

6 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by John A. Zentmyer

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************