Troy Jenkins's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to hear Raquel.  We need to all keep pushing for this kind of outcome and keep…"

Troy Jenkins replied May 13, 2013 to Nationstar forced us to use Auction.scum and now accepting a lower offer than ours by $25K

32 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"It worked Steven and to answer Thom's question, yes I did have permission to speak w…"

Troy Jenkins replied May 5, 2013 to Nationstar forced us to use Auction.scum and now accepting a lower offer than ours by $25K

32 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I just had the same thing happen to me with Nationstar. We had a contract that was s…"

Troy Jenkins replied May 5, 2013 to Nationstar forced us to use Auction.scum and now accepting a lower offer than ours by $25K

32 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Completely agree. I had a property negotiated and the bank asked me to get it to $27…"

Troy Jenkins replied Jan 30, 2013 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I've had about 5 BoA loans service released to SPS and SLS from BoA in the past coup…"

Troy Jenkins replied Nov 18, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"The coop letter does not say may.  If you read the most recent coop letters state th…"

Troy Jenkins replied May 24, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"Chase sent out similar letters and there was a lawsuit and they are now honoring tho…"

Troy Jenkins replied May 6, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"I've found that although the HAFA thing is a royal pain it typically works as long a…"

Troy Jenkins replied May 6, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"I've had the same thing happen to me twice with BoA.  Typical of them. I have seller…"

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"I was told by one of the managers at BoA they are not accepting electronic signature…"

Troy Jenkins replied Mar 26, 2012 to Anyone Using Easysign and Going Paperless?

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Troy Jenkins

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************