Lynn Pineda's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"This is for an upcoming February closing that was just approved in January and I did…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 29, 2010 to Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"Emily,I recently had it with a 1st AHMSI and they wanted it paid by the Buyer. "

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 29, 2010 to Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"No, in my experience this 1% fee is being requested by servicers and has nothing to…"

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"Hi Steve, Yes, in my initial post I was talking of Loan servicers charge a Short Sal…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 27, 2010 to Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"Hi Bryant, how you describe your fees does make sense as I see you don't actually ca…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 21, 2010 to Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"Hi Bryant, I thought that effective in Jan that you could only charge a fee for shor…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 20, 2010 to Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"Hi Susan, I know it is ridiculous and it can't be legal. As Realtors, we cannot char…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 19, 2010 to Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

"Ha! That's a good one...whatever happened to the Donald....does he still have his sh…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 19, 2010 to Unresponsive Sellers - You Are Cancelled

13 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Tim Schmitz

"Wendy, oh I feel for you. It just amazes me when some of these Sellers who need help…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 19, 2010 to Unresponsive Sellers - You Are Cancelled

13 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Tim Schmitz

"As with anything there are Attorneys who are good at their short sale negotiations a…"

Lynn Pineda replied Dec 2, 2009 to Has anyone used an attorney to negotiate a short sale?

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************